1. Activate Facebook Shop App
1.1. On your dashboard, go to App> Social Media> Activate Facebook Shop.
2. Get Started
2.1.To integrate your Facebook Shop with SmartSeller, on your dashboard menu go to Facebook Integration > Facebook Shop.
2.2. Click Get Started. The get started button will lead you to your facebook page.
2.3. Pop up will appear. Click next.
2.4. Click on the choose a Facebook Page option and select a page from the drop-down. After selecting your page, click on the next button. (If you not yet create a Facebook Page for your online store, click Create a Page.)
2.5. Follow the guide here and setup Facebook Pixel.
2.6. Switch on the the toggle options like below and click Finish.
2.7. Setup is completed. Now just need to wait for your products to be synced with Facebook Shop.
2.8. Now go to your Facebook Page’s shop section. You will see products on your online store are uploaded.
2.9. If you cant see the Facebook Shop tab on your Facebook Page, on your dashboard, go to Facebook Shop> Manage Connection> Ad Setup> under the available features, make sure the Facebook Shop tab is enabled. See below highlighted.
3. Manage Facebook Shop Products
To add products, edit products or delete products, on your dashboard menu go to Products > All Products. All actions being made here will be automatically sync with your Facebook Shop.
If you encounter some edited or deleted products are not being synced, you can manually sync it by going to Facebook Integration > Facebook Shop. Then click on “Sync Products”.
In Facebook Integration > Facebook Shop, click on “Show Advanced Settings”.
You will see 3 additional options for you to tick.
- Automatically Force Resync of Products at (preset time) every day – Enabling this option will force sync all your products on the preset time. By default, force resync is not necessary. All products will be automatically synced once created, edited or deleted. This might also affect your online store loading time.
- Disable product sync with FB – Enabling this option will disable all products being synced to your Facebook Shop.
- Sync short description instead of description – Enabling this will sync product short description to your Facebook Shop instead of description. By default, description is being synced to Facebook Shop.
4. Facebook Messenger on Website
4.1. With this app, you can display Facebook Messenger chat widget on your eCommerce website. With this, customers landed on your website can chat with you through Facebook Messenger.
4.2. On your dashboard, go to Facebook Shop. Enable Facebook Messenger.