1. Activate Cash on Delivery (COD)
1.1 By default, COD is already activated in SmartSeller Online Store. All you need to do is enter your bank information and enable the feature.
1.2. On dashboard, go to Online Store > Settings > Payments > Cash on Delivery (COD).
2. Cash on Delivery Settings
2.1. On Payment Gateways setting page, click “Manage” on Cash on Delivery.
2.2. Configure your settings:
- Enable COD – Enable to use. Disable to turn off.
- Title – Choose the title shown to customers during checkout
- Description – Add info shown to customers if they choose Cash on Delivery
- Instructions – Explain how to pay via Cash on Delivery
- Enable for shipping methods – Choose which shipping methods and rates will offer Cash on Delivery
- Accept for virtual orders – Tick box to allow COD for virtual products
2.3. Save changes.